[miso-users] Unable to install MISO on server using both the method

Saurabh saurabhvladdha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:11:55 EDT 2014

Thanks Rory,

I can successfully import misopy and see the working director in python
shell . once I type miso on my command window, I get errors for miso,
 test_miso and for module_availability .

error :-

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/module_availability", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('misopy==0.5.2', 'console_scripts',
'module_availability')()
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 339, in
load_entry_point

  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/pkg_resources.py", line 2469, in
load_entry_point

ImportError: Entry point ('console_scripts', 'module_availability') not
found

Will do the uninstall and install again and see the test_miso.

if it importing inside python shell, why it is not showing
module_availability at command line?

regards

Saurabh