[Macpartners] Eudora Mailbox Cleaner 4.5 on Intel Macs?

Marion Leeds Carroll mlcar at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 22 13:26:44 EDT 2006

I thought we were supposed to stop using Eudora, because MIT will no
longer support it.

- Marion Leeds Carroll

On Aug 22, 2006, at 1:09 PM, chris gresham wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to informally poll this list to see if anyone has had any
> experience using Eudora Mailbox Cleaner 4.5 on an Intel Mac. I am
> aware of one person who indicated that it worked for them (although
> it seemed to be unresponsive for a while) and am curious to see how
> it has worked for others. Also, has anyone noticed any performance
> improvements (in regards to performance on Intel-based Macs) in
> version 4.7?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Gresham

Marion Leeds Carroll
MIT Libraries Web Assistant
mlcar at mit.edu | E25-131 | 781.646.9115

visit
http://www. acceleratedcure.org/
for information on the Accelerated Cure Project for Multiple Sclerosis