[Macpartners] Eudora Mailbox Cleaner 4.5 on Intel Macs?

chris gresham cgresham at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 22 13:09:28 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I wanted to informally poll this list to see if anyone has had any experience using Eudora Mailbox Cleaner 4.5 on an Intel Mac. I am aware of one person who indicated that it worked for them (although it seemed to be unresponsive for a while) and am curious to see how it has worked for others. Also, has anyone noticed any performance improvements (in regards to performance on Intel-based Macs) in version 4.7?

Thanks,
Chris Gresham