[Macpartners] Audio Input Help

Aran M. Parillo aran at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 11 13:45:16 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can monitor your audio
in without having some sort of software/hardware "playthrough"
solution.

On the hardware side, I've used Griffin's iMic (usb) and on the
software side I've used Sound Studio (check felttip.com for a 15 day
full feature trial).

If you're in a pinch, let me know I may be able to scare up the iMic
to loan you.

Aran