[Macpartners] Can't print embedded objects/picture in Word

Stephen P. Bell spbell at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 30 11:15:38 EST 2003

Hi All,

	I am having a problem working with embedded images in Word v.X.   I
can easily cut and paste them into the Word document, format them as I
wish (text wrapping etc.) and lock in place.  However, if the document
is printed the image is missing (as if it were never inserted).  This
is also true if I use print preview or if I place the image into a
completely new (empty document).  The image is coming from a Powerpoint
file and I am running OS X 10.2.8 and have updated Office to service
release 10.1.5.  My Mac is a Dual 500 MHz G4 and printing on HP
LaserJet 4100 series printer.

	Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  I am
writing a grant and it getting near the deadline!

Sincerely,

Steve Bell

Stephen P. Bell
MIT/HHMI