[gwaMIT] [This Friday!] 💪🏼 gwaMIT x McKinsey Consultants Workshop

gwaMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Wed Mar 8 23:16:00 EST 2023

Dear gwaMIT community,

To start off, Happy International Women’s Day! 🌸

We are so happy to be building such a strong community, and in hopes to empower you more, we have partnered with McKinsey Recruiting and will be co-hosting a workshop this Friday.

🙌🏻 Please read below to learn more!

gwaMIT x McKinsey Case Workshop

When: Friday, March 10, 12.00-1.00 pm

Where: 32-124, Stata Center, MIT Campus

RSVP: Link<https://jobs.mckinsey.com/events/Rsvp/?folderId=77082>

⚡Join us for an interactive workshop to explore McKinsey's approach to problem-solving, practice your case-solving skills, and receive feedback from McKinsey consultants!

Walk through a sample case with McKinsey consultants and see firsthand McKinsey's approach to problem-solving.

🍕Pizza will be provided following the workshop.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Warmly,

gwaMIT Exec Team