[gwaMIT] Lab to Impact NSF I-Corps Broadening Participation Summit, April 24th - 25th

gwaMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:49:13 EST 2023

The NSF I-Corps program at MIT will be hosting a workshop in April focused on broadening participation for BIPOC and female university researchers interested in translational opportunities for their work.

The event is open to faculty, graduate students, postdocs and research staff and will be a great networking opportunity to meet with fellow researchers from across the region and connect with innovation resources. It will be held at MIT beginning at 4pm on Monday, April 24th and concluding the afternoon of Tuesday, April 25th.

Additional details and a link to request an invitation can be found in the attached flyer. Please contact us with questions or requests for additional information.

MIT I-Corps

icorps at mit.edu