[GWAMIT] Upcoming Leadership Conference- website and RSVPs live!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:03:31 EDT 2018

Hello GW at MIT!

Before you leave for Spring Break (if you're lucky enough to leave... some of us will still be here haha) please check out the updated conference website<https://gwamitleadership2018.wordpress.com/> and sign up now! All of the events have been posted with their Eventbrite RSVP links. More information below.

Best,
GW at MIT

GW at MIT Leadership Conference: Connecting women, creating leaders.
When: Thursday and Friday April 5-6th, 2018 (*Note: Zumba is on Tuesday, April 3rd)
Where: On campus
Website: www.gwamitleadership2018.wordpress.com<http://www.gwamitleadership2018.wordpress.com>
RSVP:  links on website or Facebook (search: gwamit)

Join GW at MIT for our Leadership Conference! We have a variety of free* events including our keynote Dr. Susan Hockfield, panels, workshops, professional headshots (discounted price!), and a Zumba class! Hope to see you there! Also, email gwamit-exec at mit.edu if you're interested in volunteering during the conference- there's extra swag as a reward =). Brief schedule below. Schedule attached.

Tuesday, April 3rd: 5-6pm Zumba Class

Thursday, April 5th:
9-10am Entrepreneurship panel
10-11:30am Speech workshop (limited spots!)
12:45-2:30pm Negotiation workshop
3-5pm Professional Headshots (limited spots, subsidized cost)
5-7pm Keynote Fireside Chat by Dr. Susan Hockfield; Dinner and dessert reception to follow

Friday, April 6th:
9-10:30am Diverse careers panel