[GWAMIT] Apply to be an Officer in the GSC!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Wed Mar 28 15:59:17 EDT 2018

Hello GW at MIT!

In case you missed it in the GSC Anno and other sources, the elections for officers in the GSC are coming up soon and we'd love to have more women apply! This past year 3 of the 4 officers were women and it was great to work so closely with the GSC on issues that particularly affect graduate women! More information is below. Deadline for nominations is this Friday!

Leadership positions within the Graduate Student Council↑<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/#top>
When: Officer Election date: April 4th 2018
Contact: gsc-officers at mit.edu<mailto:gsc-officers at mit.edu>

  *   Do you want to be a student leader in the largest student organization on campus?
  *   We have several leadership opportunities opening up in the Graduate Student Council!
  *   Become an officer or committee chair for 2018-2019!
  *   Check out the nominees and submit your nomination at: http://gsc.mit.edu/gsc-elections/<https://mit.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdee009ad27356d631e8ca5b8&id=b308e9568e&e=5622fce675>
  *   Find out more about GSC elections at: http://gsc.mit.edu/about-gsc/elections/<https://mit.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cdee009ad27356d631e8ca5b8&id=5124fd1b63&e=5622fce675>