[GWAMIT] Event Planning Bootcamp Postponed

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Thu Feb 9 14:01:53 EST 2017

Hello GWAMIT members!

Due to the Institute being closed today, we are postponing our "Event Planning Bootcamp" that was scheduled for tonight. We expect this event will be held next Wednesday at noon, room TBA. (That’s the same day as our entrepreneurship & wine tasting event!) Please spread the word if you knew anyone who was planning to join us tonight, and we hope to see you next week.

Mandy, GWAMIT Co-Chair

1. Event Planning Bootcamp
When: Thursday, February 9th, 5:00PM - 6:30PM   Wednesday, February 16, 12:00-1:30pm
Where: MIT Building 56-154   TBA
General crash course to conference and event planning at MIT: Ever struggle with how to book a room or how to contact speakers? Come to our bootcamp and you'll be prepared for your next event! This will also be our kick-off event for GWAMIT's Empowerment Conference Planning Committee so if you're interested in being a part of the committee please attend!
Refreshments will be provided.