[GWAMIT] GWAMIT Fall Leadership Conference Oct 27-31

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Mon Oct 20 12:44:11 EDT 2014

GWAMIT fall leadership conference is starting soon, and we'd like to invite you to our events!

The conference runs from October 27-31, and this year's theme is 'Stepping Out: Leading in our Community' and we have many exciting speakers related to leadership and public service. Please check out our website for more details and to RSVP for particular events: bit.ly/gwamitlead.

The conference is open to everyone, so please invite others you think might be interested!

The Fall Leadership Conference Committee