[GWAMIT] GW@MIT Goes to the MFA!

GWAMIT gwamit at mit.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:16:34 EST 2014

Dear members,

On Monday’s digest we advertised an exciting upcoming events but there seems to be a problem with the RSVP link - see below for the updated link.

We hope you will join us!

—————

GWAMIT goes to the MFA!
When: Friday, November 14, 5:30-8:30PM
Where: Meet at Kendall sq. at 5:30pm or meet us at the MFA at around 6pm
RSVP: http://goo.gl/forms/VUZRYwAz8L

GWAMIT is sponsoring a guided tour of the MFA for a group of about 15 people.. Let us know if you'd like to join the guided tour of if you would like to explore the MFA on your own! Meet in Kendall sq. at 5:30pm. We will arrive at the MFA ca. 6:15pm, and the guided tour will be from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. At 7:30pm we will re-group and head over to the MFA Taste Cafe & Wine Bar - have a drink on us!