[Econfon] feminist economics

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:58:16 EDT 2004

Hey,
I may not be teaching class tonight, but I am still thinking about you all
and about economics! Here is an interesting article from Sallyport, the
alumni magazine of Rice University, about Feminist Economics, a scholarly
journal started at Rice with subscribers all over the world. It's not too
long, and it brings up some of the things that we've been talking about in
class in terms of what is left OUT of mainstream economics.
Enjoy!
http://www.rice.edu/sallyport/2004/winter/features/dismalscience/index.html
Noemi