[Econfon] break needed

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 00:10:59 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
Some of you know that I've been getting increasingly stressed out about the
other things that I have to do -- in particular the project I am supposed to
be working on for my master's program. My problem is that I really love
teaching this class, and so I am devoting more time and energy to it than I
am to the stuff that I have to do to graduate.

So, although I regret to say this, I think that it would be best if we
postponed the second half of this class for a little while -- until I get
further along on my project and feel less stressed about getting it done.
Let's just say that it was a micro class, and that part is complete.

I would be more than happy to teach you lots & lots of macro in maybe about
a month.

Since you are all my friends, I hope that you will understand and let me
slide on this one... I will be sending out a little evaluation form for you
to fill out soon. Please be honest with me! My goal is to build a curriculum
that is useful, so constructive criticism will be more than welcome.

Thanks for all the work that you've been putting in to coming to class and
asking good questions and understanding what I'm trying to teach. We'll get
back to it soon :)

Noemi