[Econfon] evaluation time!

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:40:10 EDT 2004

Hi folks,
As promised, now is your chance to evaluate the course mid-stream. I've put
two new things on the class website: one is a copy of my proposal to receive
independent study credit, which I would like you to read (it's only 1 page
long!) before you take the survey, and second is a link to an online survey
(ooh! fancy!) that asks you a bunch of questions about the class. This is
your chance to tell me how I'm doing, what you were expecting, what you
would like to see, etc. It will help me improve for the rest of the course
and also for any "next time" of teaching it.

Feel free to fill in the survey even if you haven't attended all the
classes.

Thanks, everybody!
Noemi

PS I am meeting with my independent study faculty advisor this weekend, so
if you could fill out the survey before then that would be _great_. You
don't have to do it all at once, you can save and return to it later. thanx
again--N