[Econfon] Please forward liberally!

Avery Ouellette averyo at netzero.com
Wed Mar 10 13:26:58 EST 2004

Hello everyone!

I have recently started working for a very cool fashion designer who creates politically savvy t-shirts with an oh-so-hip look to them (and the shirts are produced in sweatshop free factories!)  Think of it as fashion with integrity :-) So take a moment to read about us and check out our shirts at www.reason8.net.  And then forward this message to other of your like minded friends!  Urban Outfitters may think it is cool to carry a shirt that says "Voting is for Old People," but we think it is cooler to wear something that promotes our political activism.

Cheers!
Avery