[Econfon] class tomorrow!

Noemi Giszpenc giszpenc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:00:19 EST 2004

Hey class,
As usual (?) we are meeting tomorrow evening, Tuesday 3/16, at 7 pm. It'd be
great if you read up on some stuff beforehand; I think Chapter 10 in the
online textbook would be especially useful.
http://william-king.www.drexel.edu/top/prin/txt/eqapps/Ch12ToC.html
It's about real-world examples of how some markets work or don't work.

I am unsure whether I will be able to update the website (the AI lab is
having technical difficulties at the moment, as they are changing
buildings), so I will most likely email the lecture instead of posting it.

See you soon,
Noemi