[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] mit.ecco-group.org/datasets

Zhang, Hong (US 398K) hong.zhang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 6 11:38:27 EST 2023

On Feb 6, 2023, at 6:45 AM, Stephen Hunter [EAR] <S.Hunter at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:S.Hunter at leeds.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi Gael,

Looking back on my notes, I now recall I had a discussion on MITgcm-support with regards to locating CS96 grid specification files (~ Feb 27 2020). It turned out that the grid files within .../ecco_for_las/version_4/grids/grids_input/cs_nostretch/ didn’t contain the rotation angle fields that were required. Am I correct in thinking that SPGrid is the software suite I require to generate new grid files?
Hi Stephen,
“cube_00[1-6]_96_96.bin” doesn’t have AngleCS/AngleSN fields.
One can generate a set of grid files by setting
debugLevel=-1,
in “data”.

hope it works
Hong