[ecco-support] Makefile unable to generate dependencies for Fortran90 File

Justin Campbell campbelljustin989 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:57:15 EDT 2023

Hello all,

I am currently attempting to reproduce the tutorial steps in the
readthedocs for building the verification/exp2 experiment, and when I run
'make depend' to create model dependencies I receive error messages
suggesting that 'f90mkdepend' could not locate the necessary source file(s)
for module 'this'. It looks like it was not able to append the
'f90mkdepend' dependency to the makefile. This is shown in the attachment
below. Any recommendations on how to go about debugging this?

Best Regards,

Justin Campbell