[ecco-support] [EXTERNAL] Makefile unable to generate dependencies for Fortran90 File

Wang, Ou (US 329B) ou.wang at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 21 23:06:06 EDT 2023

Hello,

Did you use the following commands?
cd verification/exp2/build
../../../tools/genmake2 -mods ../code -optfile «/PATH/TO/OPTFILE»
(You can run the genmake2 command without specifying the opt file: ../../../tools/genmake2 -mods ../code)
make depend

If so, please make sure the build directory is empty before issuing the “genmake2” command.

If  you still get the same error messages, I suggest posting your question to mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org<mailto:mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org>. The question is about a MITgcm verification experiment; you may get more answers from the MITgcm support list.

Best,
Ou Wang