[acs-r] Problem with ACS package

Ezra Haber Glenn eglenn at mit.edu
Mon Aug 15 14:08:25 EDT 2016

Strange -- this seems to be working for me now.  Can you try it one
more time, just to be sure?

It's possible that your connection is timing out due to the size of
the file being downloaded.

(Also, can you confirm that you are using the most recent version of
acs, 2.0?)

--Ezra

--
Ezra Haber Glenn, AICP
Department of Urban Studies and Planning
eglenn at mit.edu
http://dusp.mit.edu/faculty/ezra-glenn | http://eglenn.scripts.mit.edu/citystate/
617.253.2024 (w)
617.721.7131 (c)