[Tango-L] Tango Theory

Frida Kotlyar fkotlyar at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 25 20:23:42 EDT 2016

I agree that Tango brings out of people what they really are. The giving and
friendly give more to everyone who are around them. The egoistic and takers
will take what they what and forget you when they done. But there is an
experience of heaven when you really get to share your love to music and
dance with a partner who also fells this way! There is no other dance like
it.
Frida, tango dancer and DJ tango