[Tango-L] Tango Theory

rcgimmi@aol.com rcgimmi at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 14:26:29 EDT 2016

Michael -

I was specifically referring to Argentine tango (in the US.)

I've done a little bit of Zydeco.  The people I met there were awesome and welcoming.  I've do fire dance (yep, with burning gasoline) and even though most of the people in the group are half my age, they have been happy to have me.  I've done some ballroom, too.  Though I have found them less inviting that the zydeco and fire community, they are still heads above the Argentine tango community.

What's up with that?