[Tango-L] Tango Theory

Michael tangomaniac at optimum.net
Sun Sep 25 13:11:01 EDT 2016

Dancing brings out whatever you're feeling. It can bring out feelings of
love and acceptance or feelings of control and anger. I guess you can dance
like a Jedi or Darth Vader.

The way you behave OFF the dance floor is the way you behave ON the dance
floor. I don't think dancing makes people more arrogant. I think dancing
brings arrogant feelings to the surface and dancers verbally express them.

Michael

Came home to New York where the Argentine Tango is better