[Tango-L] Vocals and Dancing

Tango 22 tango22 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:24:53 EDT 2015

Fortunately we don’t seem to have dancers who are dogmatic about the music, so I will mix instrumentals and vocal in a tanda.  For me, it is more important to let guests know in advance what to expect than to do requests for alternative music.  We advertise Classic Tango. People attend because that’s what they prefer and expect.
John