[Tango-L] OK...I'm ready to do some core exercises

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 13:29:02 EDT 2015

I'm against doing exercises when it is at all possible to simply do the thing one is exercising for... but now, it's my intuition that's telling me that strengthening the lower back and adding more ability to my torso disassociations (sp?)  etc. .. may be a timely thing to do and add more life to my dancing as I age.  If anyone has a link to YT videos of core exercises that they've found helpful, I think it would be a good place to start and I appreciate any suggestions .