[Tango-L] Do you have a favorite tango: overall or by orquestra?

Michael tangomaniac at optimum.net
Thu Jun 4 22:25:27 EDT 2015

I put all my music selections in an Excel file. Now after many years of
dancing, I listen to each CD with my list as I read The New York Times. Now
I'm learning the names and the orquestras that I hear at milongas.

My overall favorite is Quejas de Bandeneon: Troilo 1958 (This is the version
from The Tango Lesson.) I don't like any other version including any other
Troilo version.

My favorite Di Sarli is El Jaguel.

What is your favorite overall or favorite orquestra?

You can expand your answer to be favorite tango, vals, and milonga.

Michael

Came home to New York where the Argentine Tango is better