[Tango-L] reconsider trini

Jocelyn Paine jocelynpaine at gci.net
Wed Apr 22 13:52:54 EDT 2015

As a many-years-silent reader and very-recent-poster, I have not spent a lot of attention to the rules of posting. I do know that one’s personal energy and attention to online discussions can fluctuate. Please, Trini, reconsider dropping out of the Tango-L list! Take a break, pay attention to yourself and to your life, dip in to browse now and then, get refreshed. I’ve so enjoyed your posts and vitality and opinions. When, as will happen, a subject inspires you again, ease back in. We’d sorely miss you. . . .

Jocelyn Paine
(907) 276-8195
PO Box  91366
Anchorage, AK, 99509