[Tango-L] The Sound of the Music

Jinny Angelis jinnya at msn.com
Tue Apr 21 00:14:53 EDT 2015

I think I ran across this once before but the large collections were just too expensive.  I was pleased to see that there is an option to pick and choose for less money. Is there a sample option to hear 30 sec  so you can "remember" which ones you might like to have?  This is very exciting as many of the older pieces are just so scratchy. Now to sit down and construct a list!
I'm hoping this list works out. There just seems to be a void in my knowledge that I attempt to fill with saved URLs for late night reading.

Jinny Angelis