[Tango-L] Gustavo and Giselle

Michael tangomaniac at optimum.net
Fri Apr 17 13:43:02 EDT 2015

Writing that there's no such thing as "Nuevo" is enough to start a spirited
discussion. "Gustavo and Giselle are the best living tango teachers in the
world today," is an opinion that's not universally shared. Just about every
promotional announcement that came across the wire said the advertised
teacher was the best.

Michael

Came home to New York where the Argentine Tango is better