[Tango-L] Gustavo and Giselle

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 13:00:52 EDT 2015

I agree 100%. As I wrote in my tango blog recently, G&G are uniquely wonderful as dancers, as teachers, and as people. Any chance I have to be around them, taking classes or not or just chatting about things tango, if I were you I'd do it.
...dubravko

===================================
seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal
ich bin der Schmied meines eigenen Glücks
http://okvarbud.blogspot.com/
http://dbtango.blogspot.com/
http://dbpolitics.blogspot.com/

> From: "Nussbaum, Martin (Law)" <mnussbau at law.nyc.gov>

Gustavo and Giselle are the best living tango teachers in the world today. Their dance is a masterwork of interpretation, phrasing, musicality, and theme. The intimacy and joy they share on the dance floor is the reason I started dancing and a continued source of inspiration today.  >Best,