[Tango-L] Tango-L covert attacks

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Tue Apr 14 22:38:11 EDT 2015

Back around 2008 when I had been dancing for about 1 year I mentioned in
a thread on Tango-L that I was taking some private lessons and how much
it was accelerating my progress.

Then some guy from NYC contacted me off-list and asked me what kind of
dancer I was to take private lessons at such an early stage in my tango
career and what kind of teacher would accept someone as a private
student who hadn't been dancing already for 3 years minimum, and that
this would never be done in NYC since the quality of the student would
reflect on the teacher, and the status of the teacher had to be preserved.

Did anyone else experience a similar contact.

Abrazos! ~ El Stevito de Gainesville