[Tango-L] grateful for efforts

Jocelyn Paine jocelynpaine at gci.net
Mon Apr 13 13:56:45 EDT 2015

I have been following the discussion about retaining the Tango-L list and sincerely hope it continues. I’ve had a hard time regularly dancing tango in my location, but dipping into and hearing about others’ more active tango lives and interests keeps me connected. I especially wanted to thank Shahrukh Merchant for his diligence, commitment and analysis in administering the list. An investment in energy and, might I say, love of the dance that is appreciated, at least by me.

Jocelyn Paine
(907) 276-8195
PO Box  91366
Anchorage, AK, 99509