[Tango-L] Tango-L Survey Part 5 (final): General Comments

Shahrukh Merchant shahrukh at shahrukhmerchant.com
Sun Apr 12 01:10:14 EDT 2015

> Quoted from the survey:
>
> On Apr 11, 2015, at 5:10 PM, Shahrukh Merchant <shahrukh at shahrukhmerchant.com> wrote:
>
>> There was a golden age of tango blogging but it seems to have ended five
>> years or so ago. Established bloggers have little or nothing to say, and
>> no new bloggers fill the gap.

Not that it was a terribly controversial statement but just to be clear,
I didn't write that, though the quoting makes it seems like it's being
attributed to me. It was in fact written by an unidentified survey
respondent. (I don't really follow any blogs in anything, so I wouldn't
have any opinions about them.)

Shahrukh