[Tango-L] Tango-L past and where we should be heading.

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 12:12:24 EDT 2015

What's lacking is participation, the medium is fine as it is.
For example, J.C. Cáceres passed away. Any thoughts? I, for one, love his jazz-murga-candombe-milonga connection. As a DJ I love to play some of his music (beyond "Tango Negro" and "Toca Tango").

...dubravko
seek, appreciate, and create beauty
 this life is not a rehearsal
ich bin der Schmied meines eigenen Glücks
http://okvarbud.blogspot.com/
http://dbtango.blogspot.com/
http://dbpolitics.blogspot.com/