[Tango-L] Email or FB?

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Thu Apr 9 05:19:39 EDT 2015

I can only agree to Michael: *no* Facebook!
For good reasons Tango-L (and other mailing lists) have been mailing-lists and not websites! I would *not* join a Tango-L-FB group replacing the mailing list. I have extreme privacy concerns about Facebook!!!
Thanks for keeping up the list on listserv!
Christian