[Tango-L] Back in business

Michael tangomaniac at optimum.net
Tue Apr 7 19:39:53 EDT 2015

I know new members add themselves to the list and receive messages
immediately. However, they can't immediately post to the list. The moderator
has to take them off moderation.

[Administrator hat off]

Hmm, do I even want to get into this? Perhaps we should know where you were
before. ;-)

Are you referring to me? I moved, got a new ISP and email address and was
locked out of posting.

Michael

Came home to New York where the Argentine Tango is better