[Tango-L] Should Tango-L continue?

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Mon Apr 6 14:43:39 EDT 2015

Tango-L was undeniably Very Important for years.  I am one of the many
who appreciates today the friendships I made through Tango-L.

In a perfect world, would I like to see it find a new relevancy? Yes, of
course.

Is that possible? I personally don’t see why not – although apparently a
fresh model would be key to any hopes. That time has passed it by
(through no fault of its own) is not an indictment of it’s original
goals and ways.  But I think it would take people much smarter than me
to figure out how to bring it back, given the way the world has changed.

Shahrukh blessed and was mid-wife to the community as it began life in
the digital age. I will always be grateful for his wisdom and
generosity.

I rue the day Tango-L went away.