[Tango-L] should Tango-L survive

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 12:48:07 EDT 2015

...yes, I do feel that this list ought to survive... I am still meeting people for the first time, who tell me that we were arguing together on Tango-L several years ago.... how can we revive the list ??? do we need to make it more glamorous?? with a more attractive web appearance ????  the 'problems' that befell the list years ago are obviously gone..along with the contributers unfortunately.... I would like to see it going strong again...how can we do it ???