[Tango-L] Sound system for milongas

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Wed Jul 31 17:01:01 EDT 2013

Anybody have any advice on a good, lightweight sound system for milongas? I
have a nice Peavy, but even though it's "portable",  it's 70lbs. Someone
suggested a PA system, (like the Behringer EUROLIVE B210D Active PA Speaker
System) but they only have one speaker. I was thinking maybe a "home
theater sound system" would work.

Of course, options like battery operated, wireless, etc may be nice, too.
 I do a wide variety of events - some in restaurants, bars, outdoors in
parks, homes - in other words, lots of different spaces.   Suggestions,
please?

--
Lois Donnay
www.mndance.com