[Tango-L] Questions about the individual leader's dance...

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 11:48:38 EDT 2013

Hello Mario:

No repertoire; although, I do have certain relationships in the dance I like and on occasion may attempt to create an opportunity for. Notice I did not say "steps" but rather "relationships" as what happens depends on both dancers. What is sufficient depends on my partner. There may be those who are looking for excitement of the movement and novelty and then there are those who are looking for a trans (the two are not necessarily exclusive). I certainly prefer the latter in which case all that matters is the harmony I can help achieve with my partner where the music and the environment are the common vehicle for both of us.

But, if you insist, I would say that my "repertoire" consists of feeling the music, sensing my partner's spirit, and offering mine in exchange--everything else just happens (or not).

...dubravko

seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal