[Tango-L] New Book: The Church of Tango: a Memoir

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 11:18:27 EST 2012

This is a book about tango but it is much more than that.  It is about dancing in more than four countries.  It is about flamenco and salsa and son and belly dancing.  It is about family and great love.  It is about leaving everything familiar and going alone to another country with a different language and different culture not once, but three times.  It is about the search for solace and survival that is ultimately found in tango.

If you have met the author, Cherie, you will be amazed to learn of what she has suffered because the many who have met her in BsAS or in California or in her travels only know her as a positive, generous, friendly person.  Proof of the healing power of  el abrazo tanguero.

Book now available on Amazon and soon to be on Kindle.

NFI
Nancy