[Tango-L] New Book: The Church of Tango: a Memoir

macfroggy@aol.com macfroggy at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 11:04:58 EST 2012

Hello listeros!

Just to let you all know that my memoir, The Church of Tango, was published on Saturday.

Not a typical tango book per se, nor a tango history, it is my passionate memoir of tragedy and adventure, lust and music, romance and tango, that takes place in four countries. It is my personal story of loss and survival and how I ended up living and teaching tango in Buenos Aires. (I was tempted to subtitle it Death, Dance, Destiny but came to my senses in time.)

It will shortly be available on Amazon in paper, and also in a Kindle version.
For now it can be ordered directly from the printer:

https://www.createspace.com/3733773

Cherie Magnus