[Tango-L] Chris requested demo

Nitin Kibe nitinkibe at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:01:44 EST 2012

This is a tricky one.  I am aware that in at least some sense there is intellectual property involved, although I am not sure it is to the extent claimed and I really am not interested in lawyer like arguments.

As an entirely practical matter, since I find it difficult to remember what is taught (alarm: short term memory weakening!!), I take classes only with teachers who do a useful video summary.  If the teachers don't, it's a deal breaker as far as I am concerned and I take my business elsewhere.  In my not inconsiderable experience (20 years now, over 50 festivals in the US and Europe), most teachers are generous and giving in this aspect to their interested students.  A few may wish to take another attitude, and that's fine by me as I long as I know in advance so I can avoid spending my tango dollars on them.

Best wishes to all.

Nitin Kibe
Washington DC