[Tango-L] short film of tango

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Mon Feb 20 18:21:38 EST 2012

It's also my interpretation: either he looks back to his own wife, or to a long time ago (young) love which ended in stupid 'fight' like the one he observes with the younger couple.

Also note who tenderly the man observes the other elderly (grown old together?) couple (those with the white hair) dancing together.

Usually I do not like videos/films like this but I think this one perfectly hit the nail. It's a very tender plot ...

Christian