[Tango-L] Pugliese, sound

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:58:51 EST 2011

About Pugliese tandas, something that might work for you is to play
2 more intense songs, 1 less intense, and 1 more intense.
i.e. the 3rd song is like the calm before the storm.

I got this idea from a CD of baroque concerti which were composed
in sets of three, with different tempos for the first & last versus
the middle one.
e.g. allegro, andante, allegro.

(Not that it matters, but the music in question is "Concerti a titulo" by
Vivaldi, recorded by a group called Interpretanti Veneziani or
something like that. I heard them in concert in a church in Venice ...
a wonderful experience.)

All the best,

Robert Dodier