[Tango-L] Flat foot, heel first or toe first?

Lisa Battan lisa.battan at battanlaw.com
Sat May 7 09:14:33 EDT 2011

No. They are the same. It was my mix up.

Sent from my iPhone
Lisa E. Battan
(303) 444-8668
www.battanlaw.com

--
Lisa E. Battan
Lisa E. Battan, P.C.

Personal and Practical Solutions to Meet Client's Immigration Needs

1909 26th Street, Suite 1F, Boulder, CO 80302
303-444-8668
fax: 303-444-4847
toll free: 1-866-614-8668
www.battanlaw.com

whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and return
the original message to us at the address above.