[Tango-L] Getting tango lessons to the needy

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 13:50:44 EDT 2011

> From: Brick Robbins <brick at brickrobbins.com>
>
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:50:38  "Michael" <tangomaniac at cavtel.net> wrote
> >
> > The Argentines only use about seven figures to dance. That was a wake up call
>when I visited BA.>

Brick replied:

> The young Argentinians I see dancing in Milonga10 or El Yeite Tango
> Club use a much larger vocabulary than the old Argentinians I see
> dancing in Cachirulo or Gricel.>

This is true and perhaps Michael should have said "The Argentines in the
traditional milongas ...."

But if I want to dance in places like 'Milonga 10', why would I waste my time
traveling to BA?
Seriously, I could just stay home or travel to places much closer than BA. It's
dancing in the
traditional milongas that can make a visit to BA a unique and life-changing
experience.

Jack