[Tango-L] Heads up

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:52:07 EDT 2011

There is no doubt that to bend the head and the upper torso down can cause problems with axis, posture, and communication with your partner. This is aggravted when the two partners are of marked different hight.

When I said that some excellent dancers like to see what happens with the feet, I meant that they observe the variations of foot work, they observe with their eyes without dissturbing head position too much.

Nito (one of the best dancers that I Know) likes to see what happens with the feet, he does not need to look down, he even dances blindfolded to prove this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTqtF1XqPE

Best regards, Sergio