[Tango-L] Men's strategies

sherpal1@aol.com sherpal1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 14:16:40 EDT 2011

Nancy.....not all women get treated so elegantly by
milongueros....sometimes the friendships are so familiar and casual
that the man does not escort her back to her chair...however, I find
that  if the man really appreciates and enjoys the tanda he had with
me, his final and most all-encompassing thank you and sign of respect
and appreciation is to escort me all the way back to my seat, not just
to the aisle.  Typically , they hold your hand the whole way back to
the seat or leave their arm around your waist, it is a very flattering
way to let you know that your are a Diosa(goddess).  Even what appears
to be some very rustic men, maybe from the Provincias, extend this
incredible courtesy, as though the woman has just performed her heart
out for him and has to be assisted back to her seat to recover...very
nice... how often do we see this in communities outside of BsAs....not
so much....sherrie